TWEEZERMAN Regency Finish Cuticle Nipper
Max performance meets high polish. Super sturdy and ultra-sharp mani/pedi must-have for trimming hangnails and cuticles with precision. The beautifully reflective, two-tone laser-etched Art Deco pattern is fashionable, durable and 100% sanitizable. Available in 1/2 jaw size.
- Ergonomic design makes for easy handling to precisely trim cuticles and hangnails.
- Extra sharp, hand-filed precision blades snip with the ultimate performance so you always look well groomed
- Long lasting and durable, the whole tool (not just blades) can be submersed in disinfectant for sanitizing
- Glamorous yet sturdy design is reinforced by rock-hard, stainless steel construction for frequent use
- Great for home use or to take to the salon
Using the comfortable handles and precision blades, maneuver easily around the nail to snip hangnails and dead-skin-build-up. Never cut live skin.
Some sanitizing methods: Submerge nippers in boiling hot water and dish soap. Let cool or temper until safe to the touch, then use a toothbrush to scrub off any debris. Wipe down with a paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol. Dry nippers off with a cloth before storing to prevent rust. Another method would be to soak in barbicide or hospital-grade disinfectant. Both of these additional methods may vary in timing by brand, read the directions on the bottle to determine how long to soak the tool. Tool can also be sanitized in an autoclave.
ABOUT THE BRAND: