Sigma Beauty Dry'n Shape Spa Makeup Brush Cleaning Tool, Holds 18 Brushes
- Deeply cleans your brush collection using award-winning textures
- Efficiently dries up to 18 brushes at once using the specially-developed elastic bands
- Compact design and universal fit
- Ideal for an everyday brush collection
How to Use:
1. REMOVE BASES Twist off Sigma Dryn Shape (A) and SigmaSnap (B) bases for brush cleaning and set aside to keep dry during brush cleaning.
2. WASH BRUSHES Swirl wet, soapy brush fibers on the core cleaning textures to WASH, REFINE and RINSE. Note FACE and EYE textures.
3. ASSEMBLE When ready to dry your clean brushes, twist on bases A and B using the labeled guide dots to properly align. Hold the core of the gadget when attaching or detaching bases.
4. DRY EYE BRUSHES Begin by placing small brushes in the SigmaSnap on the inner circle of the SigmaSnap base (B) with brush head downward, toward the Sigma Dryn Shape base (A).
5. DRY FACE BRUSHES For larger brushes, insert brush (handle first), through the smallest band that it will fit and secure handle with the corresponding SigmaSnap. Bristles should be tightly squeezed.
6. ENJOY! Allow brushes to dry in the Sigma Dryn Shape Spa with bristles pointing down to prevent moisture from becoming trapped in the ferrule.
Sigma Beauty is constantly developing new ways to transform your beauty routine. The company was founded in 2009 by Dr. Simone Xavier, a molecular bacteriologist, and Rene Xavier Filho, a civil engineer. Sigma Beauty is driven to find the highest-quality materials, ingredients and technology to build innovative beauty solutions—all to make life easier, more fun and uniquely beautiful.