MUD Natural Lip Pencil
Pigment-rich Lip Pencils soft enough to shade the entire lip, yet firm enough to line and define with precision. The long-lasting color glides on easily to complement Make-up Designory's luscious lipsticks and glosses. Creamy enough to mix colors and create your own shade.
Web ID: 000317
SIZE: Net wt .04 oz (1.1g)
WHO IT IS FOR:
Line your lips for a long-lasting, polished finish.
- Use as a liner or fill in the entire lip.
- Use with Mai Tai, Just Peachy, Mudslide or Sandy Beach Lipstick for a soft, natural look
- Use with Rose Clay Lipstick for everyday wear
- Fill in entire lip and layer with Bare Lip Glaze for natural, glossy lips.
Available in natural, pigment-rich colors to complement every skin tone:
- Brick: A Deep terracotta orange color that is ideal for a variety of skin tones.
- Mahogany: A Deep red-brown and looks beautiful on just about any skin tone.
- Maple: A light, neutral brown color with a hint of peach and is ideal for fair to medium skin tones.
- Mauve: A Brownish-plum color that is beautiful on all skin tones.
- Natural: A light brownish-pink color that can be worn on all skin tones.
- Red: A true rich, red with perfectly balanced undertones.
HOW TO USE:
Sharpen the pencil before each use to create a defined line. Start lining at the cupids bow and work outward for a defined line. Pencil in the entire lip for longer lasting, intense color.
C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT CERA; ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, [+/-: CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891].