MUD Black Eye Pencil
Versatile Eye Pencils soft enough to line the eyes, yet firm enough to define brows. Color glides on effortlessly, whether lining eyes precisely or shaping and filling in brows.
SIZE: Net wt .04 oz (1.1g)
Web ID: 000287
- Great for filling in dark blonde or light brown eyebrows
- Use #210 Angle Brush or #810 Smudger Brush to soften the liner
- Use a MUD Pencil Sharpener before each use to create a defined line.
Available in natural, pigment-rich colors to complement every skin tone:
- Auburn: A warm, reddish-brown color.
- Black: A dark rich shade and is perfect for a dramatic evening look.
- Black Forest: An ultra-Dark, black with a hint of green shimmer.
- Rich Brown: A Dark, chocolate brown.
- Taupe: A soft, neutral brown, ideal for filling in light to medium eyebrows.
- Vintage: A warm, medium brown with a hint of shimmer that makes any eye pop.
C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT CERA; ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, [+/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891].
HOW TO USE:
Sharpen the pencil before each use to create a defined line. Use an angled or flat brush to blend the liner into the lash line. When filling in the brows, use light strokes to similate the natural hair.