Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Makeup - Soft Beige 11
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15, Soft Beige 11 - 1 Fl Oz/(30 ml)
Web ID: 64003
Flawless finish perfectly nude makeup broad spectrum sunscreen spf 15 is a lightweight foundation that imparts a luminous, “second-skin” look that lasts all day. Instantly, the appearance of pores, discolorations and imperfections are diminished for flawless skin that looks healthy, natural and radiant. Featuring innovative hydro-pigment technology, the supremely blendable and buildable formula imparts a flexible veil that moisturizes for 24 hours.
Elizabeth Arden's advanced science and innovation dedicates a new active revolutionary beauty approach to all women who want it all. Scientific skincare.
Makeup that feels like your skin, only better.
How to Use:
- Begin by applying a dime-sized amount of foundation to the back of the hand.
- Using a foundation brush or fingertips, pick up small amounts of product and sweep onto the skin starting at the center of the face, working outward.
- Make sure to blend well along the hairline and jaw lines for a seamless and natural look.
Octinoxate 4.00%, Titanium Dioxide 1.26%. Water/aqua/eau, Isohexadecane, Hexyl Laurate, Mica, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Betaine, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate [may Contain/peut Contenir (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- Reduces the appearance of pores by 20% over 4 weeks2 with Soy Lipid Technology.
- Hydrates and locks in moisture for 24 hours with a blend of moisturizing ingredients.
- Skin is left with a glowing radiance thanks to soft focus minerals.
- Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.