Face Atelier Ultra Foundation - Honey (6), 1 fl. oz. (30ml)
Ultra Foundation is an innovative, oil-free foundation that doesn't flake or crease, and lasts all day long.
Ultra Foundation, the heart and soul of Face atelier and the star of the line, is an innovative approach to foundation that allows you to be in control. It's a highly pigmented, long-lasting innovative foundation that provides buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. No primer needed! It's built into Ultra Foundation, thanks to the super sophisticated, silicone-based formula. Another bonus - it sets without powder, preserving the youthful, dewy finish and has soft-focus properties that diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Start in the T- zone and work your way out, patting it onto the skin - no long swipes. The pros call this "stippling." It has a longer drying time so it moves for quite a while. Reapply for more coverage before you reach for a concealer.
- If you've oily skin, moisturize lightly and use Ultra Matte before application or mix into Ultra Foundation. You can also use it throughout the day - and night - to keep your oily skin under control.
- Ultra Foundation shades 1 - 8 have yellow undertones. If a lighter shade appears pink, it means that it's the wrong shade.
- Use innovative Ultra Foundation Heat to warm up foundations or as the perfect liquid blush for darker skins. Dab a touch of Heat on hyper-pigmentation around the hairline, mouth and chin on richer skins. Then watch it disappear!
- Mix with your face cream to create a custom tinted moisturizer.
Use Ultra Foundation over sunscreen for a virtually water-proof finish. We don't claim that it's completely water-proof although a lot of makeup artists insist it is. It will definitely survive a day at the beach, including an hour-long snorkel.
You can use Ultra Foundation corrector shades Zero Minus, Zero Plus or Zero Plus Plus before applying foundation to highlight and contour.
Cylcomethicone l Cetyl Dimethicone - Silicones are derived from silica that is derived from quartz, the second most naturally occurring mineral on earth. They impart emolliency and significantly enhance a product's lifespan and effectiveness. They create a soft, smooth product that is pleasant to apply and, in the case of cyclomethicone, impart a unique skin feel. Silicones are naturally water resistant while absorbing sebum (the oily substance produced by certain glands in the skin), thus reducing skin shine. Their molecules are larger than human pores, preventing them from settling into them upon application. The unique molecular structure of silicones (larger molecules with wider spaces between each molecule) allows them to form a breathable and protective barrier between skin and the product. They also have unique healing and protecting properties. Silicones ensure an even application of other ingredients and leave behind a silky, almost imperceptible feel that noticeably enhances the skin's texture and appearance.