Vibrant high impact color glides on smoothly with pen-like precision for intense eye looks that last all day. Crease and fade resistant. Self-sharpening pencil. Water-proof.
Isododecane Synthetic Wax Ydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene C20-40 Alcohols Nylon-12 Silica Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate Phenoxyethanol Polyethylene Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Talc May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica Bronze Powder Iron Oxides Carmine Blue 1 Lake Titanium Dioxide Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide Ultramarines Manganese Violet Chromium Oxide Greens Chromium Hydroxide Green.
Start at the inner corner of your eye and draw a line close to your lash line.
Applying eyeliner is a tricky task, but getting a straight line is worth your time.
- Stand six inches away from a mirror and tilt your chin up, so that when you look down your nose into the mirror, you can see your entire eyelid.
- Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing.
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off.
- Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
- Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover.