COVERGIRL Professional All In One Waterproof Mascara, Black 210, 0.3 Oz
- Smudge-proof waterproof formula
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Ophthalmologist Tested
Our classic - and one of your favorites. Its straight brush and superior formula help magnify and define eyes without looking overdone.
Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cire De Carnauba, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Bha, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide
Safeguard purity: Always handle/apply in a careful, sanitary manner. Don't share or add anything to mascara. Treat applicator in a hygienic manner, don't reuse in a new case. Don't use if change in odor or appearance occurs. Cap tightly.
COVERGIRL classic - and one of your favorites. Its straight brush and superior formula help magnify and define eyes without looking overdone.
From the Manufacturer
This smudge-resistant, smear-resistant mascara magnifies lashes with a natural effect! Professional Mascara's pro-glide brush finds lashes you didn't know you had, for a great look without the usual clumps or globs. For over fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.
- Suitable for contact wearers and sensitive eyes
- Resists water and smudging.
How Often Should I Swap My Mascara?
Dermatologists recommend replacing your mascara 4-6 months after opening a tube. Sealed tubes lasts for up to 2 years, though, so don't be afraid to stock up!
The makeup artist tips that will keep your lashes looking lush.
- Never, ever pump the wand—this adds air to the mascara container, which will only make your mascara dry out faster.
- Use less mascara on lower lashes than on top lashes. Or skip the mascara on lower lashes for a more casual look.
- After you've coated lashes with mascara, add just one more layer to the outer corners. The extra coat will make your lashes look especially long and make your eyes appear farther apart.