IMAN COSMETICS Second to None Stick Foundation - Clay 2
This silicone based foundation enriched with vitamins glides on smoothly providing medium to full coverage but is still lightweight. The oil-free formulation creates a long-wearing matte finish for a natural looking complexion.
SIZE: 1.0 fl.oz (30 ml)
Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Lron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Performance Features & Benefits:
- Glides on like velvet, is portable and easy to use!
- Delivers a medium-to-full coverage look with a satiny, matte finish
- Blends effortlessly with a sponge or makeup brush for a professional look
- Mineral enriched with aloe, sugar and citrus extracts to keep skin soft, silky and hydrated without oily residue
- Perfect for all skin types.
- Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look.
- Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage.
- Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture.
- When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure.
- A good choice for oily/combination skin.
Available in 14 shades to find your perfect match:
Sand 3, Sand 4,
Clay 1, Clay 2, Clay 3, Clay 4, Clay 5,
Earth 1, Earth 2, Earth 3 and Earth 4 Earth 5, Earth 6, and Earth 7